Effective Date: May 31, 2012
- Information Collected By Us. You may access the Website without completing a user registration and without providing us with your Personal Information. “Personal Information” means information that identifies a person, such as the person’s full name, home address, email address, telephone number, credit card information or any other information that would allow someone to identify or contact you. You must register to order a product on our Website. If you order products, enter sweepstakes, contests or promotions, respond to surveys, sign up for newsletters, demonstrations or special offers, or send us communications, you will be required to provide us with Personal Information.
- Ordering Products. You must be 18 years of age to order products on our Website, and have a valid credit card or other payment method accepted by the Website. When you place an order, we collect your user name, password, name, mailing and ship to addresses, and payment information. If you choose to register an account for future purchases, we will retain this information.
- Use of Information. We use your Personal Information to provide you with access to the full functionality of the Website, to fulfill product orders, to communicate with you about our products and services, including contests, sweepstakes and other promotions, and to monitor your usage of the Website so that we can better understand and improve your Website experience.
We generally do not disclose Personal Information to third parties except as necessary to complete your order, to comply with applicable law or to investigate wrongful activity. We may disclose Personal Information to trusted third party contractors who assist us in running the Website and fulfilling orders.
We may from time to time share aggregated information (in a way that does not specifically identify your Personal Information) including, but not limited to data such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer and your browser software (i.e. Internet Explorer, Netscape, etc.) and configuration used as well as any information submitted through the Website with our business partners, advertisers, sponsors, and other third parties.
- Use of Log Files. We use IP addresses (log files) to analyze trends, administer the Website, track the movement of users, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to Personal Information.
- Third Party Advertising. mvpmemories.com may use third party advertising companies to place advertisements on our Website. These companies may use information (not Personal Information) about your visits to this and other websites in order to determine goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please click here http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.
- Security. The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We use industry standard procedures to safeguard Personal Information and use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology when you purchase products from us. While we are committed to the security of your Personal Information, we cannot warrant or represent the security of your Personal Information.
- California Privacy Rights. We comply with the California Online Privacy Protection Act of 2003, California Business and Professional Code 22575 – 22579. If you are a California resident, we will, upon your written request, provide you with: (a) the names and addresses of all third parties to which we have disclosed your Personal Information during the preceding year for direct marketing purposes; (b) the categories of information we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year; and (c) if the nature of the third party direct marketer’s business cannot be reasonably determined by the third party’s name, examples of the products or services marketed. In order to obtain this information, please contact us at: IM Interactive, LLC, Attention: mvpmemories.com California Privacy Rights, 40 North Main Street, Suite 1700, Dayton, Ohio 45423-1029.